With over 1,700 attendees, the Building Michigan Communities Conference has quickly become the largest conference of its kind in the United States. The conference is attended by service providers, nonprofit and for-profit developers and financiers. Over its 17 year history, it has become the place to be to meet and network with the industry’s top players.
The value of sponsoring and exhibiting:
- Gain immediate access to those involved in the housing industry.
- Build crucial awareness of your brand.
- Be recognized as a contributor in Michigan’s housing industry.
Thank You 2017 Exhibitors:
- Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas Inc
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- DTE Residential Energy Efficiency Program
- Energy Performance Partners, LLC
- Social Security
- PM Environmental
- Exhibit Booth Manor Costerisan
- KMG Prestige LLC
- Triangle Associates
- USI Insurance Services
- Michigan Agency for Energy
- Piper Management Group
- Hooker DeJong, Inc
- Michigan Department of Education
- Wolverine Building Group
- Efficiency – United
- Parker-Arntz Plumbing & Heating, Inc